honey news image
Bee Venom - Poison or Medicine?
bee venom poster image

Bee venom, also known as apitoxin, is poisonous, painful and can even be life-threatening, however, it can also be used to relieve pain, heal and repair. How does bee sting therapy "fight poison with poison" and cure diseases? Why does it have an increasingly important place in the beauty industry today?

Full account in: Bee Venom - Poison or Medicine?

To your superb health,
Ruth Tan


Received this newsletter from a friend? You can request to be included in our mailing list via an easy sign up at BuzZStop: News!

Copyright www.benefits-of-honey.com 2006 - , All Rights Reserved