Coconut Beeswax Lipbalm Recipe
This is probably the easiest beeswax lipbalm that you can do all by yourself at home in less than 10 minutes.
All you need are three ingredients in equal amounts – coconut oil, virgin olive oil and cosmetic grade beeswax pellets, which can be either yellow beeswax or unbleached white beeswax. And you are on your way to using a coconut and honey floral scented lipbalm and hand salve. Try this all natural and safe, chemical free lipbalm now!
– Add into a mixing bowl 1 spoon of coconut oil, 1 spoon of virgin olive oil, and 1 spoon of beeswax pellets. Increase the amounts proportionately if you wish to make more for using it as a hand salve.
– Melt the mixture over a hot-water bath. Mix and stir well.
– Pour the mixture into a container. Let it cool down and set.
– In 5 minutes, it’s set and ready to be used!
Other Related Pages on Beeswax Lipbalm Recipe
1. Check out how you can make awesome honey and coconut face mask that is all natural in: Honey and Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair and Skin.