3 Most Popular Honey and Skin Care Tips
I would like to share with you some basic knowledge on honey and skin care, one of the most popular topics amongst the female honey fans. With the wide-ranging of natural skin care recipes using honey, it is no wonder why there exists a huge number of honey products in the market for hair care, baby care, skin care for sunscreen, hand lotions, facial scrubs and moisturizers.
However, before you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on all those anti-aging and moisturizing creams, you may want to try some easy home-made tonic and remedies with honey first. Don’t forget, the main ingredient in those costly skin care products in the store could possibly be honey!
1. Revives Dull Dry Skin
Really, there may be no simpler way to bring a smooth glow to your skin than with DIY honey beauty recipes. Honey’s ability to absorb and retain moisture</a> make it an ideal ingredient in a lot of cosmetics as it helps keep skin hydrated and fresh and prevents drying. It is known that ancient beauties regularly applied a mixture of honey and milk to the face to keep the skin young-looking, radiant, and smooth.
2. Cleans and Protects Your skin
Really, there may be no simpler way to bring a smooth glow to your skin than with DIY honey beauty recipes. Honey’s ability to absorb and retain moisture make it an ideal ingredient in a lot of cosmetics as it helps keep skin hydrated and fresh and prevents drying. It is known that ancient beauties regularly applied a mixture of honey and milk to the face to keep the skin young-looking, radiant, and smooth.
Honey absorbs impurities from the pores on the skin, making it an ideal cleansing agent. Its natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, supports the skin’s ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple.
3. Heals Troubled Skin
One of the most common natural skin care benefits with honey is related to treatment of acne which could be caused by hormonal changes or “heatiness in the body”, as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) would call it to refer to the imbalance of yin and yang in the body. For instance, not only the Manuka Honey can be used as an effective lip balm and and natural skin moisturizer as it contains sun protection properties to soothe and protect the lips from becoming dry and chapped in cold and dry weather, it also possesses high levels of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are useful for treating acne-probe skin.
1) Read postings by our visitors and readers on amazing honey remedies in “Honey Natural Beauty Health Tips!”
2) Get your 6 P9. Six simple honey recipes for you to treat, rejuvenate and refresh your skin!: 6 Pampering Homemade Natural Skin Care Recipes with Honey.
3) Easy DIY honey face mask recipes for different skin types.
4) Learn how honey can be applied in Acne Treatment and Control.
5) A controversial mask because it seems too easy to remove facial hair – Honey Lemon Mask For Facial Hair Removal.
6) Try these aromatic face masks with nutmeg, socoa and saffron: 3 Fragrant Honey Face Masks
7) Incorporate this deep cleansing purifying clay mask into your weekly beauty routine for a well smooth and brighter skin: Purifying Honey Clay Mask.
8) DIY beeswax recipe that bursts with the natural scent of honey and coconut: Coconut Beeswax Lipbalm Recipe.
9) Why honey is such a popular ingredient in many anti-aging skin care products: Precious Anti Aging Skin Care Tips with Honey.
Fast Beauty 1000 Quick Fixes
“Fast Beauty: 1,000 Quick Fixes” authored by Beauty Expert, Rona Berg has put together a lot more tried and tested beauty tips using many natural ingredients including honey, yoghurt, tomatoes, and olive oil. A big treat for those who are looking for some quick skin care solutions.