beeswax facial mask
Super Easy 3-Step Beeswax Facial Mask Recipe
Beeswax is a fantastic base and stabilizer for making facial moisturizing creams. It consists of over 284 different compounds, various acids, alkanes, esters, polyesters, etc, and is rich in vitamin A, which helps in exfoliation, improves skin hydration and reconstruction and regeneration of skin cells, leaving your skin rejuvenated and well taken care of. Secreted from the eight wax glands which are under the bee’s abdomen, beeswax has aromatic, dermatological and therapeutic properties and antiviral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it excellent for skin care. Beeswax is also humectant and is able to attract water molecules to the skin and retain moisture, keeping the skin hydrated and healthy,
Here is a simple DIY recipe to make a healthy, all-natural beeswax cream which will make you feel good about. It is moisturizing and nourishing, great for promoting healthy and radiant looking skin and treating dry and chapped skin.
Melt 2 tablespoons of beeswax pellets over a water bath (i.e. double boiler method).
Remove melted wax from heat and mix with 1/3 cup aloe vera gel and 1/4 cup distilled water, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/3 teaspoon and lanolin 3 teaspoons almond oil/extra virgin olive oil/jojoba oil/avocado oil/shea butter/ coconut oil (any of the oil extract or a combination should also work). Blend the mixture with a blender for about half a minute at medium speed to a smooth consistency.
Add a few drops of your favourite essential or fragrance oil (such as rosehips, jasmine, lavender, lemon, grapefruit, eucalyptus, Frankincense or peppermint oil) and mix well. Store the cream in a well-sealed jar in a cool, dry place.
Clean your face and apply a thin layer of the product in the morning and before bedtime.
Related Pages on Beeswax Facial Mask
1. Get beauty tips from others in: Postings on “Honey Natural Beauty Health”.
2. Try these aromatic face masks with nutmeg, socoa and saffron: 3 Fragrant Honey Face Masks
3. Incorporate this deep cleansing purifying clay mask into your weekly beauty routine for a well smooth and brighter skin: Purifying Honey Clay Mask.
4. Why honey is such a popular ingredient in many anti-aging skin care products: Precious Anti Aging Skin Care Tips with Honey.
5. Six simple honey recipes for you to treat, rejuvenate and refresh your skin!: 6 Pampering Homemade Natural Skin Care Recipes with Honey.
End of “Super Easy 3-Step Beeswax Facial Mask Recipe“. Back to “Coconut Beeswax Lipbalm Recipe”