#1 Natural Gout Cure You Can’t Ignore – Honey Apple Cider Vinegar [Honegar]
What is Gout?
Gout is a type of arthritis caused by a build-up of uric acid in the blood. When the body breaks down waste material (purines), uric acid is produced. If the uric acid does not get dissolved in the blood, processed by the kidneys and passed out through urine, it stays in the blood and forms crystals in the joints.
Gout Can Be A Crippling Illness
Genetic links, lack of exercise, unhealthy diet, smoking and excessive drinking are the most common causes of gout. However, overweight males above forty seem to be a lot more susceptible to bouts of gout.
Symptoms of gout include redness, swelling, and acute, intense, stabbing pain in the joints on the hands, knees, ankles, wrists, feet, and particularly the big toe. Gout can be a serious and debilitating condition. Only those who are suffering and battling the condition will be able to tell you how excruciating the pain is. In serious cases of gout, the pain has even been likened to childbirth. The bone-breaking pain can hinder movement and render the victim sleepless nights and bed bound for days and weeks.
Gout Treatment: Honegar
Conventional treatment involves taking over-the-counter medications such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ( NSAIDs ) and steroid medication.
Apple cider vinegar and honey drink, also known as Honegar, is an effective home remedy for gout. It contains essential amino acids and minerals like potassium, calcium and iron that help to clear the toxins build-up, eliminate the waste and excess water from the body. The alkaline drink normalizes the acidic blood, balances the pH levels of the body and eliminates the chances of formation of uric acid. Regularly consuming the tonic would help to break up the uric acid crystals and prevent it from setting in. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the inflammation and reduce swelling and its rich amounts of acetic acid, and malic acid help dissolve the uric acid in the bloodstream and relieve pain.
1. 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. (Note: For best results, get organic, raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother, a cloudy filmy substance found at the bottom of the jar. Vinegar with the mother contains more levels of acetic acid. Avoid getting an apple cider vinegar that is clear as it has been highly processed and filtered.)
2. 1 teaspoon of raw honey
3. Mix both ingredients in 1 glass of water.
Avoid These Foods When You Have a Gout Attack
4. Regularly take three times daily, after breakfast, lunch and before bedtime.
Alcoholic beverages, acidic drinks, seafood and red meat, high-fat dairy products, and highly processed food and refined sugars.
For centuries apple cider vinegar has been touted as home remedy for many ailments and health issues. Backed by scientific research, it has been used for osteoporosis, weight loss, cramps and pains, indigestion, sinus problems, high blood pressure and arthritis. More in: apple-cider-vinegar-and-honey.html
#1 Natural Gout Cure
Share Your Experience with Honey as Gout Cure
Have you ever used apple cider vinegar for relieving gout pain? If yes, please share with us your experience via: Just Ask & Share Page.
Other Related Pages
1. This recipe has traditionally been used as an at-home, folk remedy for many ailments, and even as an anti-aging elixir: 11 Amazing Cures of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Remedy
2. Does apple cider vinegar offer the same benefits as apple juice since both are made from apples? More in: “Is Apple Cider the Same as Apple Juice?”.
3. Be inspired by: Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Drink Cures (Postings Since 2009)
End of 1 Natural Gout Cure You Can’t Ignore – Honey Apple Cider Vinegar [Honegar]. Back to “Is Apple Cider the Same as Apple Juice?”.