Spice up your diet with this classic vinaigrette featuring a light, healthy combo of raw honey and apple cider vinegar. A perfect accompaniment to many dishes, this honey apple cider vinegar salad dressing will make an appetising dressing for green salads, olives, cucumber, green pepper, carrots, tomatoes, green beans, avocados, and mushrooms. The dressing is also great as a drizzle for grilled or roasted vegetables, potatoes, as well as grilled meats, and any fish or shellfish.
Following is an easy yet yummy and versatile vinaigrette recipe. Have it up your sleeves and you will never run out of ideas for feeding family and entertaining your crowd.
* 4 Tablespoons Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Note: Get Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with the "Mother" which appears as cloudy sediment at the bottom of the bottle. This is raw enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria that promote healing.
* 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
* 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
* Juice of 1 Lemon (enhance the flavour with a fresh zesty scent)
* 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
* 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger (to add some zing and kick to the dressing)
* Salt and Pepper to taste
* Fresh chopped basil leaves (Optional)
* Serves: 4
* Adjust the ingredients to fit your taste buds (such as sweeter, tangier, more oil or even go fat-free, etc.).
* Combine and mix all ingredients together.
* Drizzle over vegetable salad.
Preparing this vinaigrette is so easy, so, forget about getting supermarket salad dressing and creams which are loaded with harmful ingredients like canola oil, soybean oil, food starch, MSG, artificial flavor enhancers, emulsifiers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, coloring and other chemicals.
1. What can you get out of this famous concoction? Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Remedy.
2. What exactly is apple cider? Is Apple Cider the Same as Apple Juice?.
3. Can honey cider vinegar really help to improve my health? Postings on How Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Drink Cures (Since 2009).