11 Most Unbelievable Honey Benefits That Many People Don’t Know
Incredible honey benefits!
Eat honey, a good old-fashioned food designed by nature for us human beings!
1. Honey is the only sweetener that isn’t man-made or processed and has antibacterial properties and many healing effects.
2. With about 18% water and a pH of 3-4, honey is very stable and can last for literally centuries when stored properly.
3. While empty calories from refined sugar contribute health issues and obesity, honey reduces fatty accumulations in our cardiovascular system.
4. Unlike refined table sugar or sucrose, honey does not ferment in our stomach to pose any danger of bacterial invasion.
5. Honey is a monosaccharide, the simplest form of sugar that cannot be further broken down, passing directly from the small intestine into the blood stream without causing any irritancy to our digestive system as sucrose does.
6. Honey is the most ideal fuel for burning our body fat stores during sleep due to its 1:1 ratio of fructose and glucose.
7. As the most superior burn treatment, honey relieves pain effectively and heals wound faster with minimal scarring.
9. According to researchers, honey is a more effective and safer remedy for children’s coughs than over-the-counter medicines.
10. Doctor D.C. Jarvis, author of “Folk Medicine” advised that mixing the apple cider vinegar with honey would enhance the healing power of the vinegar.
11. Anabolic honey, a concentrated source of fructose, glucose, is a preferred sweetener choice for athletes.
Other Related Pages on Honey Benefits
1. The health benefits of honey and vinegar drink are widely known. This recipe has traditionally been used as a home self-detox or self remedy for many ailments such as arthritis. More in: Honey and Vinegar Remedy.
2. The combination of honey and cinnamon has been used in oriental medicine for centuries and people have claimed that the mixture is a formula for many health benefits and a cure for many ailments including hair loss and bad breath. Read: Honey and Cinnamon Remedy.
3. A honey and lemon diet can relieve you of your weight problem. Find out why more in: Honey and Lemon Diet Tip.
4. Adding honey to diary products such as sour milk and yoghurts can improve your digestion and bowel movements. Read more in: Milk and Honey.
5. “You can lose weight while you sleep.” Sounds too incredibly easy? Read this article to understand the logic of it and how you can reduce kilos by eating natural honey before you go to bed everyday — the revolutionary The Hibernation Diet
6. The antioxidants in honey are a cholesterol fighter and have the potential to protect against heart disease! Read: Honey Lowers Cholesterol