This is probably the easiest beeswax lipbalm that you can do all by yourself at home in less than 10 minutes.
All you need are three ingredients in equal amounts - coconut oil, virgin olive oil and cosmetic grade beeswax pellets, which can be either yellow beeswax or unbleached white beeswax. And you are on your way to using a coconut and honey floral scented lipbalm and hand salve. Try this all natural and safe, chemical free lipbalm now!
- Add into a mixing bowl 1 spoon of coconut oil, 1 spoon of virgin olive oil, and 1 spoon of beeswax pellets. Increase the amounts proportionately if you wish to make more for using it as a hand salve.
- Melt the mixture over a hot-water bath. Mix and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a container. Let it cool down and set.
- In 5 minutes, it's set and ready to be used!
1. Check out how you can make awesome honey and coconut face mask that is all natural in: Honey and Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair and Skin.