Thanks for buzzing in!
If you are residing in Singapore, buy honey of pure premium quality from Bee Healthy. Many distinct floral varietals, premium Manuka UMF honey, raw honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis and other many bee related products from Australia, New Zealand and the US available online. Also check out the true cinnamon and our exciting series of 100% pure beeswax candles!
Our story: How did it all begin?
www.benefits-of-honey.com was started in 2006 for the love of honey...Continue in Our Story.
Read about the experiences of others who have purchased our products at: Bee Healthy Product Reviews.
What's in store? We've identified Australia's Superbee Honey (established since 1968) as a key supplier, bearing in mind factors such as price, taste and quality. Superbee is tested according to European and American FDA standards, HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) certified by SGS (Systems and Services), and Halal and Kosher certified. Its main exports include Europe, Saudi Arabia, and Japan, where quality standards for honey are known to be high. And what I like about Superbee's honey is, they are NEVER subject to pasteurization (a process which degrades the enzymes, minerals and vitamins), but only lightly warmed enough to be pumped and bottled, ensuring all of the nutrients are kept in. We have also extended our range to USA Honey!
1. If you really have no idea what to choose from our store but would really like to give honey a try. Drop us a note at Have a Question? Just Ask and we will get in touch with you to address your queries.
2. Get these facts straight to be clear about these terms and concepts - pure honey, creamed honey versus clear liquid honey, crystallisation of honey, honeycomb, monofloral varietals, darkening of honey, viscous versus runny honey, honey storage, and more in: Frequently Asked Information About Honey.
3. Well, how do I buy honey, there are too many types of honey! Get terms such as "raw", "local", "pure", "organic" clarified in: Which Honey to Buy?
4. You can get more information about these in our web pages: Leatherwood honey, Rainforest honey, Macadamia honey, Yellow Box honey, Eucalytus honey, Manuka honey, Organic honey, Raw honey, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Honeycomb.
5. Okay, I've just bought some honey, how do it store it? Do I have to refrigerate it? Get all the tips in: Honey Storage Tips.
6. UMF manuka honey commands a much higher price compared to other active Manuka honey without that label. Find out why in: UMF Manuka Honey And Its Big Price Tag.
7. How do bees make honey? What does the honey factory do to produce commerical honey? Superbee explains in these videos on "How is Honey Made?"
8. Isn't all honey the same? Would I buy honey from China?: Do You Eat Honey From China?
End of "Buy Honey Online", visit Bee Healthy.